The elite of the Trampoline world is gathering at the Minsk Arena for the second leg of the 2019 FIG Trampoline World Cup in individual and synchro. The fields are large, with 93 men and 68 women in the individual competitions. The headliner performers include:
● Lei Gao (CHN) ~ 2016 Olympic bronze; 2015-17-18 World Champion
● Dong Dong (CHN) ~ 2012 Olympic gold & 2016 silver; 2009-10-13 World Champion
● Uladzislau Hancharou (BLR) ~ 2016 Olympic Champion
● Dmitrii Ushakov (RUS) ~ 2017 Worlds silver medalist
● Ginga Munemoto (JPN) ~ 2016 Olympic fourth placer
● Andrey Yudin (RUS) ~ 2018 Worlds bronze medalist
● Rosie MacLennan (CAN) ~ 2016 Olympic Champion; 2018 World Champion
● Bryony Page (GBR) ~ 2016 Olympic silver medalist
● Xueying Zhu (CHN) ~ 2018 World Champs silver medalist
● Yana Pavlova (RUS) ~ 2018 Worlds Champs bronze medalist
● Ayano Kishi (JPN) ~ 2017 Worlds silver medalist
Five-time U.S. national champion Jeffrey Gluckstein leads the U.S. men’s delegation, along with 2017 U.S. champ Nicole Ahsinger among the women.
Prize money is available to the top three placers of CHF 1,500-1,000-500. Look for results here.