Donate to The Sports Examiner
SUPPORT THE SPORTS EXAMINER
The goal of The Sports Examiner is to provide comprehensive, independent coverage of the Olympic Games, the events and sports that are featured within it and the greater Olympic Movement, with special focus on United States athletes and teams. In order to serve the widest-possible readership, the site is free to view.
However, there are costs, and we appreciate the support of our readers. Every contribution, no matter big or small, is crucial for our future and an investment in Olympic-sport coverage you won’t find elsewhere. Thanks in advance for your generosity.
Please note that donations to The Sports Examiner are not to be considered as charitable contributions and are not eligible as tax deductions. Additional details are listed in our Terms and Conditions listed below.
The Sports Examiner is owned by Perelman, Pioneer & Company of Rancho Mirage, California. Reader contributions support the operation of this site. If you have any questions about contributing, please contact us here. By making a donation, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
(1) The donation is provided to Perelman, Pioneer & Co. as owner and operator of TheSportsExaminer.com, as an irrevocable gift, without limits as to use, but subject to your right to receive a refund as described below and our right to return any donation at our discretion.
(2) Donations will be accepted from individuals as well as any other legal entities (such as companies). Donors who are individuals must be aged 18 or older. All other donors must be incorporated, established and/or registered in the United States, as appropriate.
(3) Please note that Perelman, Pioneer & Co. is a for-profit business incorporated in the State of California in the United States of America. Donations will be used to support its operations and not for any charitable purpose. Donations to support TheSportsExaminer.com are not charitable donations under U.S. law and, as far as we are aware, donors are not entitled to any charitable deduction for their donations under United States Federal or individual State laws. Donors will receive no benefit in return for any donation and shall have no rights to influence the editorial policy of TheSportsExaminer.com.
(4) Perelman, Pioneer & Co. reserves the right to refuse and/or return any contribution in its absolute discretion. This includes situations in which, we believe, acceptance of a contribution would conflict with the mission, standing, values or interests of TheSportsExaminer.com and/or Perelman, Pioneer & Co.
(5) Donors shall be entitled to receive a refund of their contribution for up to seven (7) days after making a donation by notifying us through the “Contact Us” page of TheSportsExaminer.com. Requests for refunds after that time will not be granted. Any refused and/or returned contributions shall be repaid into the account from which the contribution was made.
(6) Recurring payments shall be charged according to the donor’s selection criteria, and can be made by credit or debit card. Payments will be taken on a continuing basis, and will end only upon cancellation. Cancellation requests are to be made via the “Contact Us” section of TheSportsExaminer.com site. All such requests will be confirmed by return electronic-mail message.
(8) Neither Perelman, Pioneer & Co. nor any affiliated person, employee, agent, officer or director shall be liable for any loss suffered by any donor or other person arising out of or in connection with a contribution, whether direct or indirect, including loss of revenue, profits, business or anticipated savings, loss of use, goodwill, data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, except in respect of any liability for death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(9) Any failure of Perelman, Pioneer & Co. to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a competent court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
(10) If you have a question about your contribution, please use the “Contact Us” page of TheSportsExaminer.com site to request more information.