The World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships will be in Baku (AZE) from 16-22 September, so the biggest stars are in Minsk (BLR) for the first FIG World Challenge Cup to help retain peak sharpness.
Usually, the World Challenge Cup series is a level down from the World Cup tour, but with the Worlds coming, any international-level competition will do for:
● Arina Averina (RUS) ~ 2017 World All-Around silver, Ball & Ribbon gold medalist
● Dina Averina (RUS) ~ 2017-18 World All-Around-Hoop-Clubs Champion
● Katsiaryna Halkina (BLR) ~ 2017-18 World Clubs silver medalist
● Neviana Vladinova (BUL) ~ 2017 World Ball bronze medalist
● Linoy Ashram (ISR) ~ 2018 World All-Around & Hoop silver medalist
● Alexandra Agiurgiuculese (ITA) ~ 2018 World Ball bronze medalist
● Milena Baldassarri (ITA) ~ 2018 World Ribbon silver medalist
● Kaho Minagawa (JPN) ~ 2017 World Hoop bronze medalist
The Individual All-Around and Group All-Around will be held Friday, with the individual apparatus finals on Saturday and Group finals on Sunday (18th).
Prize money for the All-Around is CHF 700-550-450-300-250-200-150-100 and for the apparatus finals is 600-450-300-200-150-100-100-100 for the top eight places. Look for results here.