If you want to keep up with the 41 sports, 62 disciplines and 441 events on the program of the Olympic and Olympic Winter Games, you have a couple of choices.
(1) Check more than 120 Web sites in English and other languages and subscribe to a dozen or more magazines on individual sports.
(2) Subscribe to The Sports Examiner!
We sift through the mass of events – more than 500 a year – to bring you previews, results and commentary in a compact, easy-to-read format, delivered to your e-mail inbox three times a week, 50 weeks each year. No one else offers:
- All-in-one coverage of Olympic sports: commentary, news, previews and results.
- Expansive reporting of all 41 sports – summer and winter – on the Olympic program.
- Delivery directly to your e-mail inbox, three times each week, for easy reading and retrieval.
- Easy-to-use PDF format lets you read it online or offline, on any device, anytime!
- Exclusive Lane One commentary from editor-in-chief Rich Perelman, a veteran organizer of more than two dozen major international mega-events.
- Special editions for major events, such as the Olympic Games or major World Championships.
- TSX EXTRA editions as needed, like for our daily coverage of this year’s IAAF World Championships in Athletics.
- Our exclusive calendar of hundreds of Olympic-sport events, published three or more times each year.
- Our focus is on who won, who lost and who to watch next, not on who might advertise, available only to our subscribers.
- No more click-click-click to try and find results on an event you can’t remember the name of; it’s all in The Sports Examiner!
Don’t just take our word for it. Consider what these experts say about The Sports Examiner:
The Sports Examiner is a treasure for people like me interested in being involved in the sports industry. TSX is a great medium for getting the latest and most important information on the industry. It has brilliant insights and analysis of the latest controversies as well as clear and concise reporting on current events. It’s an important source for industry news.
Willie Banks, Olympian and Chief Executive Officer, ANOC World Beach Games-San Diego 2019
The best source for news and information about international and Olympic sports? No doubt about it: The Sports Examiner, by a country mile!
Pete Cava, Media Information Officer for the Amateur Athletic Union of the United States, 1974-79, and The Athletics Congress (now USA Track & Field), 1980-1998.
One of the best aspects of The Sports Examiner is Rich Perelman’s ability to sift the wheat from the chaff. He has a sixth sense of what would appeal to his readership and does not include extraneous material. His Lane One columns are a must-read. He provides a unique perspective and comments on matters germane to either the Olympic world or its member federations. They are priceless!
Tom Feuer, Professor of Practice in the Cronkite School of Journalism, Arizona State University.
I write frequently on international sports topics and compile statistics for many organizations. I discovered The Sports Examiner in the summer of 2016 while I was at the Rio Olympics. I’ve since followed it closely and would not want to be without it. It’s invaluable for anyone interested in or studying international sports.
Dr. Bill Mallon, co-founder of the International Society of Olympic Historians and Recipient of the Olympic Order in Silver (2001)
Rich Perelman’s The Sports Examiner is always filled with current, newsworthy information and analysis. He seems to have his thumb on the pulse of what’s happening around the world in every Olympic sport, and his commentaries are food for thought for any Olympic devotee. I look forward to reading every issue the moment it arrives.
John Naber, quadruple gold medalist in the1976 Olympic Games and member of the United States Olympic Hall of Fame.
Five ways to sign up!
Introductory Offer 2 Months
Receive 25-plus issues to get acquainted with our unique coverage at a low start-up price.
|$20.00 now.||Membership expires after 2 Months.||Select|
Take 10% off and receive 72 or more issues of coverage delivered right to your e-mail inbox.
|$54.00 every 6 Months.||Membership Never Expires.||Select|
Another 10% off for our full-year subscribers, for more than 150 issues all year round!
|$96.00 per Year.||Membership Never Expires.||Select|
Group Membership 3-5 e-mail addresses
Perfect for small offices: up to five e-mail recipients for one year for the price of three.
|$288.00 per Year.||Membership Never Expires.||Select|
Corporate Membership 6-10 e-mail addresses
Up to 10 e-mail recipients for one year for the price of six; effectively 52% off our base rate!
|$576.00 per Year.||Membership Never Expires.||Select|
Sponsored Group Account
Use this membership level to activate and register your sponsored account. You will need an activation code to use this membership level.
|$999.00 now.||Membership Never Expires.||Select|