The 11th edition of the FIG World Challenge Cup in Artistic Gymnastics in Osijek (CRO) comes this weekend, with finals on Saturday and Sunday (24-25).
The World Challenge Cup is a second-tier competition, below the World Cup level almost completed (one meet left) for 2019. It’s apparatus only – no All-Around – with prize money of CHF of 800-600-400-300-250-200-150-100 for the top eight finishers.
Among the entries are several notable athletes, including one World Champion:
● Artem Dolgopyat (ISR) ~ 2017 World Championships Floor silver medalist
● Nikita Simonov (AZE) ~ 2019 World Cup/Baku Rings silver medalist
● Tin Srbic (CRO) ~ 2017 World Championships High Bar gold medalist
● Robert Seligman (CRO) ~ 2014 World Cup seasonal Pommel Horse winner
● Saso Bertoncelj (SLO) ~ 2018 European Championships Pommel Horse silver medalist
Look for live results scoring here.