TSX EXTRA – for Feb. 18, 2018: As the second half of the Games starts, the pace is a little slower. Only six finals on Sunday and just three on the schedule for Monday. But there is history to be made at these Games and we note five events to watch to see if the record book is going to be re-written. Plus our reports on:
- Our exclusive 8-place team scores, with the U.S. standing third!
- Alpine Skiing: Marcel Hirscher ready to make history as the favorite in the Slalom!
- Biathlon: How would like to have to sprint, after skiing 9.3 miles? It happened …
- Ice Hockey: U.S. playoff path set as men’s group play ends; Slovakia again?
- Speed Skating: Nao Kodaira untouchable and U.S. misses another medal opportunity